Visit the CMR
Find Us Here:
230 Engineering Building
Brigham Young University
Provo, UT 84604
United States of America
Directions from the SLC Airport
- Coming from the Salt Lake City International Airport, travel east on I-80 and take the I-215 South (Provo) exit.
- Next, take the I-15 South exit and travel about 30 miles and exit on exit 269, University Parkway.
- Turn east (toward the mountains). This road will take you down a hill and curve to the east, which will take you to one of the two main campus entrances.
- Drive past the stadium (on your left as you enter campus), and go up the hill passing the Marriott Center (on your right).
- Turn right at the light on 900 East.
- Continue past Heritage Halls and turn right on 1060 North.
- Visitor Parking will be on your right before the traffic light at East Campus Drive. The Crabtree Technology Building (CTB) is located across the street from the parking lot, south of the Wilkinson Student Center. 30-minute parking is available outside the front of the Crabtree Building (CTB) as well. Map to Visitor Parking here.